Conditions of Use & Sale
Welcome to aoifapublications.com. The Association Of Irish Floral Artists (AOIFA) provides access to the aoifapublications.com website (the "website") and sell our products to you subject to the conditions set out on this page. Please read these conditions carefully before using the aoifapublications.com website. By using the aoifapublications.com website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions. In addition, when you use any current or future aoifapublications.com service, you will also be subject to the terms, guidelines and conditions applicable to that service. ("Terms"). If these Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with such Terms, the Terms will control.
Conditions Relating to Your Use of aoifapublications.com 1. Your Account If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering.
aoifapublications.com reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you. 2. Privacy Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to aoifapublications.com, to understand our practices.
3. Access to aoifapublications.com We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
4. Licence for website access aoifapublications.com grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of aoifapublications.com. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of aoifapublications.com without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising aoifapublication.com's or its affiliates' names or trademarks without the express written consent of aoifapublications.com. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by aoifapublications.com. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Welcome page of aoifapublications.com as long as the link does not portray aoifapublications.com or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any aoifapublications.com logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written consent.
5. Your conduct You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not aoifapublications.com, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following: •for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity •to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam" •to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
6. Defamation claims Because aoifapublications.com has many products for sale on the website, it is not possible for us to be aware of the contents of each product listed for sale, Accordingly, aoifapublications.com operates on a "notice and takedown" basis. If you believe that any content on, or advertised for sale on, the website contains a defamatory statement, please notify us immediately by following our Notice and Procedure for Notifying of Defamatory Content. Once this procedure has been followed, aoifapublications.com will make all reasonable endeavours to remove the defamatory content complained about within a reasonable time.
7. Copyright, authors' rights and database rights All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of aoifapublications.com or its content suppliers and is protected by the Republic of Ireland and International copyright, authors' rights and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of aoifapublications.com and its affiliates and is protected by the Republic of Ireland Ireland and International copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of aoifapublications.com or our software suppliers and is protected by the Rupublic od Ireland and International copyright and author' rights laws. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without aoifapublications.com's express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website, without aoifapublications.com's express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (eg our prices and product listings) parts of this website without aoifapublications.com's express written consent.
8. Intellectual Property Claims aoifapublications.com, the trading name for the Association Of Irish Floral Artists ( AOIFA ) respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives rise to concerns of infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Infringement.
9. Returns Please review our Returns Policy, which applies to products purchased from us. In the European Union are entitled to a statutory cooling-off period of seven business days. Details of this statutory right and an explanation of how to exercise it are provided in the Returns Policy.
10. Pricing and availability We list availability information for products sold by us on the website, including on each product information page. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the website, we cannot be more specific about availability. Please note that dispatch estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. As we process your order, we will inform you by e-mail if any products you order turn out to be unavailable. Despite our efforts, a small number of the products in our catalogue could be mispriced. Rest assured, however, that we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures. If a product's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the product. If a product's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatch or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. 11. Customs When ordering goods from aoifapublications.com for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from aoifapublications.com, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. Your privacy is important to us and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers and customers dispatching products internationally to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
12. Electronic communications When you visit aoifapublications.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
13. Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Conditions of Use & Sale at any time You will be subject to the policies and Conditions of Conditions of Use & Sale in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you) If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
14. Events beyond our reasonable control We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
15. Waiver If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
16. Governing law and jurisdiction These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the district of the Republic of Ireland.
17. Our details aoifapublications.com is the trading name for the Association Of Irish Floral Artists (AOIFA). This website is owned and operated by AOIFA. 18. Notice of Procedure for Making Claims of Infringement aoifapublications.com is the trading name of AOIFA. We respond expeditiously to rights owners who complete and submit the Notice Form to communicate concerns of any alleged infringement.
Upon receipt of a Notice Form we may take certain actions, including removing information or an item, all of which are taken without any admission as to liability and without prejudice to any rights, remedies or defenses, all of which are expressly reserved. Furthermore, in submitting a Notice Form, you grant to aoifapublications.com the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, and display its content throughout the world in any media. This includes forwarding the Notice Form to the parties involved in the provision of the allegedly infringing content. You agree to indemnify aoifapublications.com for all claims brought by a third party against aoifapublications.com arising out of or in connection with the submission of a Notice Form.
Important Warning: giving false, misleading or inaccurate information in the Notice to aoifapublications.com may result in civil liability. You should contact a solicitor should you have any questions.
Notice Form: If you believe that your rights are being violated by an item or information on the aoifapublications.com site, you may fill out and submit the Notice Form.
-------------------------------------------------------- Notice and Procedure for Notifying aoifapublications.com of Defamatory Content If you believe that any content on, or advertised for sale on, the website contains a defamatory statement, please notify us immediately by copying the Notice to aoifapublications.com of Defamatory Content below into your word processor program, complete it in accordance with the instructions set out in the Notice and send a printed signed copy to: AOIFA Publications, c/o Beatrice Hartog, Bizzee Bee Glanakip, L5784 Rathcormac, Co Cork Ireland. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying aoifapublications.com of Defamatory content on or advertised for sale on the aoifapublications.comk website. Please provide your address, telephone number, and e-mail address when sending the notice to us. Important Warning: giving false, misleading or inaccurate information in the Notice to aoifapublications.com of Defamatory Content may result in civil and criminal liability. ---- Notice to aoifapublications.com of Defamatory Content In the matter ofwww.aoifapublications.com S T A T E M E N T I, [please set out your full name] of [please give your postal address], [please state your occupation], say as follows: 1. I refer to the website aoifapublications.com ("the website"). I make this statement in support of my giving aoifapublications.com notice that, via the website, it is causing or contributing to the publication of a defamatory statement. 2. The defamatory words (delete whichever paragraph is not applicable): (a) appear in a book being sold by aoifapublications.com via the website entitled [please state the book name and its author]. The defamatory words appear on page [please state the page number(s) where you consider there are defamatory words]. OR (b) appear on the website at [please cut and paste the address of the relevant Web page from the website where the defamatory words appear]. 3. The words that I consider to be defamatory are [please repeat the exact words you are complaining about]. 4. These words are defamatory because [please state why you consider the words are defamatory]. 5. The defamatory words are untrue because [please explain why the words complained of are untrue and what you believe the true position is]. 6. I understand that this statement may be used in any court proceedings that may arise out of or relating to the defamatory words which I have complained about. Statement of Truth I declare the facts stated above to be true. Signed: Dated: --------------------------------------------------------
Your Statutory Rights
At aoifapublications.com we want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items. That's why under our 7-day returns guarantee, if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 7 days of the date you received the item. By law, customers in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. This applies to all of our products except for digital items (eg: FlipBooks) where the password and accesslink has been send. We regret that we also cannot accept cancellations of contracts for the purchase of DVDs where the item has been unsealed.
To cancel your purchase within the seven-working-day cooling-off period, please use our "contact us" page, giving the reason for the return as "I just don't want it anymore". Please package the relevant item securely and send it to us within 7 days following the date that the item was delivered to you. For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service if the value of the return is more than Euro 20.00. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged or defective. You should be aware that once we begin the delivery process you will not be able to cancel any contract you have with us for additional services As soon as we receive notice of your cancellation of this order, we will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that item, we cannot refund any postal charges, priority, express or courier component of the postage charge.
How do I return an item delivered by aoifapublications.com?
We'll pay the cost of return delivery if your return is due to an aoifapublications.com error. You are responsible for return postage in the case of a "change of mind", if you return items without the proper postal charge being made,we will deduct the cost of return delivery from the amount of your refund. For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service if the value of the return is more than Euro 20.00. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged or defective.
I've returned my item. When will I get a refund.
Refunds will be made to your original payment method (ie. PayPal), you'll receive your refund 2 to 3 business days after your return is received by aoifapublications.com. Please note, this does not include your bank's processing time.
I'm having a problem and can't find the answer here. What should I do?
Go to our "contact us" page and explain your problem, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
How can I get something replaced or exchanged? Replacements and Exchanges If you received a defective item and need to replace it for the same item,go to the "Contact Us" page, explain your problem and and request a replacement. Damaged Items If you receive an item that's damaged,go to the "Contact Us" page, explain your problem, at that time, you can tell us if you want a refund or replacement. If you feel your item was damaged due to poor packaging, please let us know by giving us feedback about the packaging. Defective Items If your item isn't working properly and if you need additional assistance, you need to request missing pieces or replacement parts, or you need warranty information, please go to the "Contact Us" page and explain your problem